Sunday, May 25, 2014

On My Easel (2) / En mi caballete (2)


                              Two dolls (Sofía), in progress -- Las dos muñecas (Sofía), en progreso


2nd step in the painting process / 2do paso en el proceso pictorico



Sofía, my "patron" and her doll, examining the work in progress. / Sofía, "mi cliente" y su muñeca, examinando la obra en progreso. 

Here, on my easel, is Sofía's portrait. She is my youngest daughter. On this painting I am trying to convey her innocence, along with her love for ballet and her attachment for her "bebé" -the pink doll in her left hand. This is oil on wood panel, 2' x 3' (61cm x 91cm).

Once I finish it, I will upload the picture.
--

Acá, todavía en mi caballete, esta el retrato de Sofía. Ella es mi hija menor. En esta pintura estoy procurando expresar su inocencia y la vez inferir su gusto por el ballet así como su apego por su "bebé" -la muñeca rozada en su mano izquierda. Es óleo sobre madera, 61cm x 91cm.

Una vez acabada la pintura, subiré la foto.

No comments:

Post a Comment