Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Still Life -- Naturaleza muerta

I continue to enjoy arranging compositions for still life paintings. Below you can find one from last year, mainly with fruits, and my first still life finished this 2015. This last one I title: "Something to cry about." I suppose it is not hard to understand the humorous title. If you cook frequently, you know what I mean!

By the way, I apologize for the poor quality of my pictures, today is cloudy (another poor excuse, I suppose :=) Both paintings are available at the moment of this publication. If you are interested, please, feel free to contact me.

----

Continúo disfrutando arreglar composiciones de naturaleza muerta para pintar. Acá debajo encuentran una que pinté el año pasado y mi primera naturaleza muerta del 2015. A esta última la titulé, de manera jocosa, "Para hacerte llorar." Si usted cocina con cierta frecuencia sabrá de inmediato a qué me refiero.

Por cierto, pido disculpas por la calidad pobre de las fotos, hoy está nublado (una excusa poco válida supongo :=) Ambas pinturas están disponibles al momento de publicar este. Si usted está interesado(a) en adquirirlas, no dude en contactarme.


Still life, "Fruits," 16 x 20inch, oil on canvas  // Naturaleza Muerta, "Frutas," 40.6cm x 50.8cm, oleo sobre lienzo



Still life, "Something to cry about," 14 x 18inch, Oil on masonite // Naturaleza muerta, "Para hacerte llorar," 35.5 cm x  45.7cm, oleo

No comments:

Post a Comment